We’re celebrating our one year anniversary this month! A year ago last July 1st, Brick Road Creative Studios was launched. So much has happened in this first year and we look forward to some exciting times to come.
Here’s a couple tidbits about Brick Road Creative Studios that you might not know:
- The owl in our logo is named Boo.
- I love planning new projects for the store and blog, stay tuned for more online courses, handmade crafts, and artwork.
- I have developed a range of greeting cards that are twice the size of a normal card due to demand for more writing space.
- It took 5 months to finally decide on the name Brick Road Creative Studios before launching the blog and business.
- In the last 3 months I have developed, written, and launched a free online course for scrapbookers and list makers.
- I still don’t know enough about bookkeeping! There is a lot to learn, but thankfully I have some helpers that will set me on the right track.
- I’ve been wanting to experiment with resin which is a goal for this new year of business.
- Something I’ve learnt from my first year being a business owner; your dreams are just waiting for you to be brave enough.
It’s been such an amazing experience, looking forward to another year of business adventures!