New dads, old dads, granddads, dads-in-law, step-dads, serious dads, silly dads…or ‘fasha’ as I call my dad (Austin Powers reference there). There are hundreds of fatherly types out there, and without a doubt, there are at least that many reasons to wish them a Happy Father’s day this weekend.
Here are some ideas to help you share your message to your special Dad this Father’s day.
Just from you:
- You’re the best, Dad. I love you!
- Burgers, beer, family time…wishing you all the best Father’s Day stuff!
- Happy Father’s day Dad, make the most of it!
- You’re my one and only dad, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.
- Dad, hope you get the whole day off to rest and relax.
- You made growing up fun.
- Hope you feel appreciated today. You are!
From more than just you:
- So glad we all share such fun times together, Dad. Love from …
- For all you do and all you are, we love you.
- We deeply admire the good man and wonderful father you are.
- As a dad, as a father-in-law, as a grandpa—you’re the best, and we feel so lucky to have you!
- Thank you for the example you set and for your leadership in our family. We love you, Dad!
- Wishing you a wonderful Father’s Day.
- With you, Dad, Father’s Day means lots of tasty grilled things and lots for our family to celebrate!