Today marks the end of Summer and the start of Autumn in Australia. I know its always sad to see those long warm summer days come to an end, but remember Autumn has some charm all of its own.
- Get outside and take some photos
- Go for a walk
- See the different colours in the leaves
- Make hot chocolate
- Indoor camping
- Indoor picnics!
- Get crafty
- Rake up piles of leaves and have fun with them
- Do some gardening in preparation for winter
- Play balloon tennis
- Get the kids into spy training
Autumn might not be summer, but there is no reason not to make the most of it!